Raymond D. Godsil Jr., M.D.
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Godsil has been in practice in the Auburn, Opelika area since 1971. He attended the University of Illinois and Knox College from 1957 to 1960 and received his Doctor of Medicine from Northwestern University. He completed his residency in 1969 with Mayo Clinic, Rochester Minnesota and shortly after began private practice in Auburn/Opelika. In June of 2013 Dr. Godsil became part of the medical team at The Orthopaedic Clinic. He enjoys golf and spending time with family.
- United States Navy
- Director of Orthopaedics – Key West Naval Hospital, Key West Florida 1969-1971
- American Board of Orthopeadic Surgery 1971
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners 2010
- Lee County Medical Society, Lee County Alabama
- Alabama State Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Coventry Orhtopaedic Society
- Southern Orthopaedic Association
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Mid America Orthopaedic Association (Emeritus)